Friday, 8 November 2013

Hello Moderator


Hello Moderator. My name is Chantelle short and this is my blog; it contains all of the work I created with my partner Jamie Ingram undertaken as part of the G324 A2 Coursework Portfolio Unit within the OCR CGE course in Media Studies. 

I chose to work by myself to produce a music video to the track "My Heart s Broken" by an American band "Evanescence". The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2013 and cumulating in February / March 2014. There were also three weeks of progression work in June 2012. 

I hope you enjoy our work and find it both successful and interesting.

Please use the navigation bar at the top of the page in order to access our work, as organised into the five stages: Research (including progression tasks), Planning, Construction, Final Products and the Evaluation. 

Yours thankfully
Chantelle Short

No comments:

Post a Comment